Grace for Herndon
Thank you for your support and for caring about our Town! During my 2012-2014 term on Town Council, what has happened in the Town of Herndon?
- Residential property values are UP
- New businesses have OPENED
- Downtown is being DEVELOPED
- Arts District has been CREATED
- Metro Area Redevelopment plan has been APPROVED
- Residential Real Estate Tax rate has remained UNCHANGED
- Economic Development activity has INCREASED
I’m proud to have been a key member of a productive and responsive Town Council and I need your vote on November 8, 2016 so I can continue to work for you and achieve results!
What will I continue to focus on for Herndon’s future?
- Attract Business and Investment
- Build a vibrant Downtown
- Prepare for our Herndon Metro Rail station
- Spend Taxpayer Money Carefully
- Increase Property Values
- Build a Stronger Community
- Ensure Public Safety